Today we released our June 2012 sales report and for the 12th straight months sales have gone up compared to the same time last year. Single-family median prices where flat, while sales and median prices for condos went up compared to June 2011. (see graphs below – click on them to enlarge).
Please note, the monthly numbers podcast with MAR President Trisha McCarthy will be released later today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Click the link to see the June 2012 Housing Release.
Please view post from earlier today on the passing of former MAR President Jack Conway.
Highlights from the release:
* Single-family home sales were up 18.5% compared to last year
* Single-family median prices were FLAT ($325,000)
* June was first non-tax credit aided month with over 5,000 closed sales since August 2007.
* Condo sales were up 16.1% compared to the same time last year
* The median price for a condo was UP 4.2% ($305,000) compared to last year, for the 4th straight month