Now that we’ve got you started and you’ve uploaded a few photos, it might be worthwhile to audit yourself and see if you’re using Flickr as effectively for your business as possible. Luckily, Inman News has already created a list of the common mistakes real estate agents make with photos.
Have you committed any of these “photographic crimes”?
1. Photographs with date stamps. The fine should be doubled if the stamp has a date that starts with 19 (as in “1998”).
2. Partial room shots where the agent either zooms in and just gets the corner, or takes the picture with a phone or lens that covers only a small area.
3. Blurry, out-of-focus photographs.
4. Rooms with people or pets in the shot.
5. Interior photographs with an orange or yellowish tinge because the camera’s automatic white balance setting got it wrong.
6. Exterior shots taken into the sun.
7. Crooked photographs.
8. Interior photographs taken at night.
9. Pictures with open toilets in them.
10. Pictures with mirrors or windows that show a flash of light or an agent with a camera.
Read the rest of the article on Inman News here.