It was a good start to the summer market as REALTOR confidence in both the market and in prices pushed the June REALTOR Market Confidence Index (RMCI) and REALTOR Price Confidence Index (RPCI) up for the 23rd and 17th straight months respectively.
Here are the June 2013 Highlights:
- This is the fifth straight time that the RMCI was over the 70-point mark.
- The RPCI was over the 70-point mark for the 4th straight month
- This is the 23rd straight month the RMCI was up over the same time last year and the 17th straight month for RPCI.
The March “hot topic” question asked REALTORS if they regularly work with international clients and for those REALTORS who do, what proportion of those deals were “all cash” in the past year?
Click link to read the full release: June Realtor(R) Market Confidence Index and Realtor(R) Price Confidence Index
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in June was 76.40 Up 25% from the same time last year
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in June was down 8% from May 2013
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in was 76.4. Up 25% from the same time last year.
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in June was down 9% from March 2013.