Who knows how long it will last, but REALTOR confidence in both the market and in prices pushed the April REALTOR Market Confidence Index (RMCI) and REALTOR Price Confidence Index (RPCI) to all-time highs again in April. Activity continues to be strong as inventory remains low.
Here are the April 2013 Highlights:
- Both the RMCI and the RPCI hit all-time highs in April
- This is the third straight time that the RMCI was over the 70-point mark.
- The RPCI went over the 80-point mark for the first time ever in April
- This is the 20st straight month the RMCI was up over the same time last year and the 15th straight month for RPCI.
The March “hot topic” question asked REALTORS how prevalent over-asking price offers were compared to at- or below-asking price offers through the first four months of 2013.
Click here to read the full release: April Realtor(R) Market Confidence Index and Realtor(R) Price Confidence Index
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in April was 79.14 Up 41% from the same time last year
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in April was UP 5% from March 2013
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in was 81.47. Up 36% from the same time last year.
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in April was Up 4% from March 2013.