Today we released our November REALTOR(R) Market Confidence Index (RMCI) and REALTOR(R) Price Confidence Index (RPCI) results and both were up compared to the same time last year. While the RPCI didn’t hit another all-time high in November; it came close and was the 2nd highest.
Here are the highlights:
- Both the November RMCI and the RPCI were UP compared to the same month in 2012.
- November was the 8th straight month that the RMCI was over the 50-point mark.
- The RPCI hit its 2nd highest point in November.
- The RMCI and RPCI were both down compared to September.
- This is the 16th straight month the RMCI was up over the same time last year and the 10th straight month for RPCI.
REALTORS(R) were asked how the impending “fiscal cliff” was impacting the decisions of their buyer and seller clients.
Click here to read the full release: November 2012 Realtor(R) Market Confidence Index and Realtor(R) Price Confidence Index
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in November was 57.31 Up 127% from the same time last year
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in November was Down 2% from October 2012
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in was 67.54 Up 53% from the same time last year.
- This is the seventh straight month that the RPCI has been over the 60-point mark
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in November was Down 2% from October 2012