Today we released the results of the March REALTOR Market Confidence Index (RMCI) and REALTOR Price Confidence Index (RPCI) and both indexes hit all-time highs. While inventory continued to go down in March, activity remained strong and that is reflected in the survey results.
Here are the March 2013 Highlights:
- Both the RMCI and the RPCI hit all-time highs in March
- This is the second time that the RMCI was over the 70-point mark.
- The RPCI has been over the 60-point mark for 11 consecutive months
- This is the 20th straight month the RMCI was up over the same time last year and the 14th straight month for RPCI.
The March “hot topic” question asked REALTORS how prevalent multiple-bid offers have been through the first quarter of 2013 .
Click here to read the full release: March Realtor(R) Market Confidence Index and Realtor(R) Price Confidence Index
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in March was 75.52 Up 52% from the same time last year
- REALTOR® Market Confidence Index in March was UP 5% from February 2013
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in was 78.74. Up 36% from the same time last year.
- REALTOR® Price Confidence Index in March was Up 13% from February 2013.