The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® (MAR) reported today that pending home sales were up for the 21st straight month according to the November Future Indicators Report. This report is a combination of our previous Pending Homes Sales and the REALTOR® Confidence Indexes data into one succinct monthly document. There was a 20.2 percent increase in accepted offers compared to the same month the year before, while median price of homes put under agreement was up over four percent compared to November 2013.
Here are the November 2014 highlights:
- Single-family pending home sales were up 20.2% compared to November 2013
- Single-family median price was up since November 2013 ($330,000)
- Condo pending home sales were up 9.2% compared to November 2013
- Condo median price up was 1.7% compared to November 2013 (to $304,000)
- 21th straight month of single-family year-over-year increases.
REALTOR® Market and Price Confidence Indexes:
- The 13th straight month that the RMCI has gone down.
- The eighth straight month that the RPCI has gone down.
- Measured on a 100-point scale, a score of 50 is the midpoint between a “strong” (100 points) and a “weak” (0 points) market condition.
Click link to read the full release: November Future Indicators Report: Another Month for Pending Sales Growth