Closed sales for single-family homes dropped almost six percent this September over last year, while prices rose eight percent. Year-over-year condominium sales also saw a dip, with prices rising almost four percent. Inventory reached a record low for the month of September.
Read more in the full September 2017 Closed Sales Release.
- September single-family home sales went down -5.8% over last year (4,883 sales in 2017 from 5,186 sales in September 2016)
- September single-family median prices went up 8.0% year-over-year (to $380,000 in 2017 from $352,000 in September 2016)
- September condo sales went down -7.6% and median prices went up 3.9% (to $350,000)
- Inventory in September went down -24.6% to 14,519 and condominiums available down -22.6% to 4,079
- SF listings added to the market in September went up 0.3% over last year. (7,181 from 7,159 in 2016)
- Condo listings added to the market went down -2.6% over last year. (2,666 from 2,736 in 2016)