Closed sales for single-family homes saw a hike of almost six percent, while prices rose more than five percent. Year-over-year condominium sales also saw a bump, with prices rising almost four percent. Inventory dropped to a record low for the month of October.
Read more in the full October 2017 Closed Sales Release.
- October single-family home sales went up 5.9% over last year (4,810 sales in 2017 from 4,542 sales in October 2016)
- October single-family median prices went up 5.5% year-over-year (to $375,000 in 2017 from $355,555 in October 2016)
- October condo sales went up 5.7% and median prices went up 3.9% (to $339,700)
- Inventory in October went down -25.2% to 13,571 and condominiums available down -25.6% to 3,777
- SF listings added to the market in October went up 6.3% over last year. (5,900 from 5,549 in 2016)
- Condo listings added to the market went up 5.4% over last year. (2,225 from 2,111 in 2016)