The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS(R) Charitable Foundation recently announced the fall recipients of its Housing and Homeless Assistance Grant program. The recipients were nominated by local REALTOR(R) boards across the state.
Here’s the release with complete program details: Charitable Foundation Awards Fall Housing and Homeless Assistance Grants to Eight Local Charities
Fall 2011 grant recipients:
- Friends of the Homeless, Inc., in Springfield;
- Greater Gardner Community Development Corp., in Gardner;
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Worcester in Worcester;
- Roof Overhead Collaborative, Inc., in Newburyport;
- The Shift Coalition-Community Teamwork, Inc., in Lowell;
- South Shore Women’s Resource Center/Southeast Regional Network in Plymouth;
- Wellspring Multi-Service Center in Hull; and
- Woburn Council of Social Concern in Woburn.