Single-family pending home sales were up over nine percent in June from last year. Pending condominium sales were also up more than 12 percent. The median price for both single-family homes and condos saw a hike, with the single-family median price rising over the $400,000 mark. Realtors® confidence both in the market and in home prices dipped slightly in June.
June Pending Sales:
|Single Family||June 2017||June 2016||% Change|
- Pending sales have been up 51 of the last 52 months
|Condominium||June 2017||June 2016||% Change|
- Pending sales have been up or flat 20 of the last 22 months
Realtor® Market and Price Confidence Indexes:
|Confidence Index||June 2017||June 2016||%Change|
- The Realtor® Market Confidence Index went down for the first time in 27 months
- The Realtor® Price Confidence Index went down for the first time in six months
- Measured on a 100-point scale, a score of 50 is the midpoint between a “strong” (100 points) and a “weak” (0 points) market condition
Read more in the June 2017 Future Indicators Report.